Submit an Inquiry, Complaint, or General Comment

A citizen may fill out the form or call the City Manager's office. The inquiry will be forwarded to the appropriate department. Some examples of previous requests: 

  • Repair of a street light
  • Trimming or removal of a tree
  • Filling a pothole, etc. 

If you choose to fill out the form (PDF), you may submit it online,  email it to the city Manager, or send the form (PDF) via fax to 231-547-3617.