- Human Resources
Live, Work & Play in Charlevoix
The City of Charlevoix, also known as Charlevoix the Beautiful, has something for everyone! The City borders picturesque Round Lake, Lake Michigan, and Lake Charlevoix and has:
- 4 beautiful public beaches
- Art fairs
- Award winning park and marina with a performance pavilion and interactive fountain in the center of downtown
- Ball fields
- Beach volleyball
- Disc golf course
- Farmers Market
- Hiking and biking trails
- Historic 9 hole golf course
- Movies in the park
- Mt. McSauba ski hill and summer day camp
- Pavilions @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Snow shoeing
- Snow skiing
- Tennis @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
All of these wonderful places and activities are simply a part of the Charlevoix lifestyle!
Join Our Team
The City of Charlevoix is seeking service-oriented professionals to join our team! We believe in open communication, professionalism, teamwork, and hiring the right person for every position - whether it's a regular full-time or part-time position, or one of our summer or winter seasonal positions. If you want to be part of the team that represents the City of Charlevoix, take a look at our employment opportunities.
The City of Charlevoix is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment & Residency Requirements
- All City positions require passing a background check.
- All regular full-time employees are required to reside within twenty miles (as the crow flies) of the nearest boundary of the city.
- Seasonal employees who work between the dates of April 13 and October 11 do not qualify for unemployment benefits.